NASSAU, BAHAMAS, August 3, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ — As portion of The Bahamas’ ongoing efforts to present a protected and wholesome island expertise for absolutely everyone to appreciate, new testing needs have been declared for persons making use of for a Bahamas Journey Well being Visa to enter The Bahamas or vacation inter-island inside The Bahamas.
Successful Friday, August 6, 2021, the following protocols will get effect:
Moving into The Bahamas from Other Nations:
• All completely-vaccinated vacationers, as well as small children ages 2-11, will be necessary to get hold of a destructive COVID-19 examination (both a quick antigen test or PCR take a look at), taken no additional than 5 (5) times prior to the day of arrival to The Bahamas.
• Unvaccinated travelers ages 12 and more mature must still obtain a damaging COVID-19 PCR examination taken no far more than 5 times prior to the date of arrival.
• All kids beneath the age of 2 are exempt from any screening specifications.
Traveling Inter-Island inside The Bahamas from the next islands: Nassau & Paradise Island, Grand Bahama, Bimini, Exuma, Abaco and North and South Eleuthera, which include Harbour Island:
• All entirely-vaccinated persons, as well as young children ages 2-11, wishing to journey inside of The Bahamas will be needed to acquire a detrimental COVID-19 take a look at (either a fast antigen examination or PCR test), taken no additional than 5 (5) days prior to the day of journey.
• Unvaccinated persons ages 12 and older need to even now acquire a adverse COVID-19 PCR check taken no more than 5 days prior to the date of journey.
• All small children beneath the age of 2 are exempt from any screening demands.
• Attendees on cruises that originate in and return to The Bahamas will have to continue to use for a Bahamas Journey Well being Visa and comply with the new testing needs for vaccinated and unvaccinated persons.
-Vaccinated individuals ought to give a unfavorable PCR check OR quick antigen examination taken no far more than five (5) times prior to the day of arrival to The Bahamas.
-Unvaccinated folks are required to get a adverse PCR exam taken no a lot more than 5 (5) times prior to the day of arrival to The Bahamas.
• All tourists moving into The Bahamas on cruises that originate in the U.S. will be subjected to the tests demands mandated by the cruise line and authorised by the Federal government of The Bahamas.
-Cruise lines may well have various necessities for vaccinated and unvaccinated guests. Tourists need to verify with their cruise line for certain details pertaining to their cruise.
The new testing protocols are for all vacationers making use of for a Bahamas Travel Health Visa from Friday, August 6, and onward. These protocols will be waived for any man or woman with imminent vacation who has previously used for and obtained a Bahamas Travel Overall health Visa.
For entire information please visit Bahamas.com/travelupdates.
Bahamas Ministry of Tourism
+ +1 954-236-9292
e mail us right here