As section of the Bahamas‘ continued initiatives to present a safe and healthier island expertise for anyone, new tests needs have been announced for individuals making use of for a Bahamas Vacation Health and fitness Visa to enter the country or travel inter-island inside of the Bahamas.
Effective Friday, August 6, 2021, the next protocols will take effect:
- All fully vaccinated tourists, as effectively as children ages two by 11, will be essential to get hold of a detrimental COVID-19 exam (possibly a fast antigen examination or PCR examination) taken no far more than five times prior to the date of arrival to the Bahamas (or day of journey in the region).
- Unvaccinated travelers ages 12 and older ought to nonetheless get a destructive COVID-19 PCR check taken no extra than five days prior to the day of arrival (or date of inter-island vacation).
- All small children less than the age of two are exempt from any screening specifications.
The regulation for traveling inside of the Bahamas includes Nassau and Paradise Island, Grand Bahama, Bimini, Exuma, Abaco and North and South Eleuthera, which includes Harbour Island.
Attendees on cruises that originate in and return to the Bahamas must still apply for a Bahamas Vacation Well being Visa and stick to the new testing prerequisites for vaccinated and unvaccinated men and women:
- Vaccinated individuals have to give a destructive PCR test or rapid antigen check taken no much more than five days prior to the day of arrival to the Bahamas.
- Unvaccinated individuals are necessary to attain a adverse PCR examination taken no more than five days prior to the date of arrival to The Bahamas.
- All tourists entering the Bahamas on cruises that originate in the U.S. will be subjected to the testing prerequisites mandated by the cruise line and accepted by the Authorities of The Bahamas.
Notice that cruise lines might have unique specifications for vaccinated and unvaccinated company. Travelers need to test with their cruise line for precise information pertaining to their cruise.
The new tests protocols are for all travelers applying for a Bahamas Travel Health Visa from Friday, August 6 and onward. Excellent to know: These protocols will be waived for any particular person with imminent vacation who has previously utilized for and acquired a Bahamas Travel Overall health Visa.
For total specifics, visit www.bahamas.com/travelupdates.
What is New in the Bahamas in August
Margaritaville Beach Resort Nassau
Margaritaville Beach front Resort Nassau Welcomes Vacationers – Margaritaville Motels & Resorts hosted it downtown ribbon-chopping ceremony for the all-new 300-space Margaritaville Seashore Vacation resort Nassau, full with 11 dining alternatives and an on-site waterpark.
Frontier Airways Provides Even More Non-Cease Flights to Nassau – Frontier Airlines introduced new weekly routes to Nassau from Orlando Global Airport commencing November 2, 2021. Reservations are now readily available.
Crystal Cruises Crystal Serenity Provides 3rd Round-Journey Solution – Crystal Cruises now features “Luxury Bahamas Escapes” voyages, with 3 ports of embarkation: Nassau on Saturdays, Bimini on Sundays and Miami on Mondays.
Palm Star Journey Announces Non-End Journeys for East Coastline Travelers – Palm Star Vacation is scheduled to start new non-cease providers from big U.S. metropolitan areas, together with Jacksonville, Nashville and Raleigh beginning November 2021. Scheduling will be offered later this summer.
Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line Offers Again to Important Personnel – Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line launched a “Hometown Heroes” initiative, giving necessary personnel absolutely free two-day cruises to Grand Bahama Island departing now by means of September 30, 2021.
Two Fly or Cruise Totally free from Nassau – Guide a participating seven-night time getaway now by April 2022 to the Out Islands and get two absolutely free roundtrip air or ferry tickets from Nassau. Reserving window is open up through August 31, 2021.
Anguilla Welcomes AA’s Move to Start Company From Miami
Jamaica Opens More Lodging, Points of interest to Website visitors
Tourism Corporation Bonaire Names New Executives
Cayman Islands Unveil Phased Plan for Reopening